10 disc pack – 4.7GB General Type DVD-R disc. Inkjet printable surface in slimline DVD case.
Designed for V2.0 DVD recording. the HHB DVD-R4.7GB-G general type disc uses a specially licensed dye formulation to deliver unparalleled data integrity and compatibility with the widest possible range of 1X-16X recorders and players. A specially developed adhesive is used to ensure a durable, bubble-free bond between the two polycarbonate layers of the disc, improving the archival security of the data and providing a higher level of protection from rough handling than conventional DVD-R media.
Critically, the diameter and edge profile of the disc hub has been optimised for smooth handling by automated duplication and printing systems to ensure smooth workflow, and a new brilliant white printable surface dries quickly, removing the need for a stacking ring to separate printed discs.
- High performance 4.7GB General Type DVD-R disc
* Advanced dye formulation for increased data integrity
* Compatible with a wide range of recorders and players
* Consistently low block error rates and ultra-low jitter
* Brilliant white, quick dry, inkjet printable surface
* Shape optimised for smooth workflow in automated systems
* Packed in slimline DVD library case
* Secure archival life in excess of 50 years
|Disc type||Recordable DVD – General type version 2|
|Recording wavelength||650 +/- 5nm|
|Bytes / sector||2048 + 12 header data|
|Projected archival stability||> 50 years|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 55 C(-23 to +131 F)|
|Operating humidity||3 to 95%|