50 disc Pack – General Type DVD-R discs. Inkjet printable surface.
The DVD-R4.7GB-GBulkIP is a 50 disc, bulk packaged cake pack of the HHB’s General Type DVD-R disc. Designed for V2.0 DVD recording. the HHB DVD-R4.7GB-G general type disc uses a specially licensed dye formulation to deliver unparalleled data integrity and compatibility with the widest possible range of 1X-16X recorders and players.
A specially developed adhesive is used to ensure a durable, bubble-free bond between the two polycarbonate layers of the disc, improving the archival security of the data and providing a higher level of protection from rough handling than conventional DVD-R media. Critically, the diameter and edge profile of the disc hub has been optimised for smooth handling by automated duplication and printing systems to ensure smooth workflow, and a new brilliant white printable surface dries quickly, removing the need for a stacking ring to separate printed discs.
- 50 disc cake pack of high performance 4.7GB General Type DVD-R discs
- Advanced dye formulation for increased data integrity
- Compatible with a wide range of recorders and players
- Consistently low block error rates and ultra-low jitter
- Brilliant white, quick dry, inkjet printable surfaces
- Shape optimised for smooth workflow in automated systems
- Secure archival life in excess of 50 years
|Recording wavelength||650 Â± 5nm|
|Bytes / sector||2048 + 12 header data|
|Projected archival stability||> 50 years|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 55ÂºC(-23 to +131ÂºF)|
|Operating humidity||3 to 95%|