5 pack – 80 min 59 sec professional MiniDisc.
Specially developed for professional studio and location recording, and broadcast use, HHB MiniDiscs exceed Rainbow Book specifications and exhibit block error rates ten times lower than consumer MD media.
With an extended recording time of 80 minutes 59 seconds, the MD80 uses an advanced thin film sputtering technology to apply recording, dielectric and reflective layers to a polycarbonate substrate, which is protected by a tough UV coating. The precision manufactured stamper ensures consistently accurate tracking for every disc and a special lubricating agent results in the best possible recording head contact. A durable shell combines with a foil shutter assembly to protect the disc from contamination.
- 80 min 59 sec professional audio MiniDisc
- Block error rates 10 times lower than consumer media
- 1,000,000 read/write cycles
- UV coating protects discs
- Lubricating agent gives optimum contact with recording head
- Durable shell and foil shutter assembly
- Secure archival life in excess of 50 years
|Recording time||80 minutes|
|Block error rate (average)||13,000|
|Disc diameter||64.8mm Â± 0.2mm|
|Disc thickness||1.2mm Â± 0.12mm|
|Track pitch||1.52 Â± 0.1Âµm|
|Write / read cycles||100,000|
|Archival stability||50 years|
|Operating temperature||-5 to +55ÂºC(23 to 131ÂºF)|
|Operating humidity||5 to 95% RH|